Abstract submissions for the IPSO 2024 Congress are now open! The abstract submission form will be open from September 13th, 2023 through November 13th, 2023.
Confirmation of accepted abstracts will be issued in mid-November 2023.
There will also be an opportunity to submit a “late-breaking” abstract at a closer date to the IPSO 2024 Congress. Stay tuned for more details!
How to Submit
Please submit an abstract through the online submission form below. All submissions will be considered for either an oral abstract presentation, a poster session or print only. Accepted abstracts will only be posted on the IPSO website if permission is provided.
If any questions, please contact .
Before submitting an abstract, please read the following information:
- Abstract must be written in English
- Provide your name, affiliation/institution name, email address and city/country
- Provide all corresponding authors in the order they should appear in the program
- Provide abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Provide abstract text. Abstracts are limited to 300 words plus an optional one page of tables/figures
- Upload figures/tables as a one page PDF. All figures and text-based tables should be provided as 72-300 dpi, pre-sized . gif, .jpg or .tif images only, with a maximum width of 440 pixels (no limit on length)
- Previous abstracts are allowed to be submitted to the Congress
- Note the abstracts may be about a clinical topic, research study proposal and so forth
- Abstracts or cases studies may be submitted
- We suggest the following format for abstracts: Introduction, Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- We suggest the following format for a case study: Abstract, Introduction, Case and Discussion (Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title)
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations should be fully spelled out at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- All accepted abstract presenters must be registered for IPSO 2024 Congress and have paid the registration fee. Please note, you can register for the IPSO 2024 Congress after your abstract has been accepted.
Topics / Keywords
Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Other Cerebrovascular Disease
Social Determinants & Health Disparities
Venous Infarction/Venous Sinus Thrombosis
Acute Treatment of Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Outcomes and Rehabilitation
Risk Factors and Prevention
Stroke Readiness and Guidelines
Vascular malformations and hemorrhagic stroke