Thank you to everyone who submitted abstract presentations for the IPSO Founding Members’ Congress previously planned for May 2020. Since the Congress has officially been postponed to July 19th-21st, 2021, all accepted oral and poster presentations will be moved to the July 2021 program. We will be in touch to confirm if presenters are able to attend the new Congress dates.
How to Submit
We encourage all IPSO members to submit an abstract to the IPSO Founding Members’ Congress! All submissions will be considered for the following formats.
- Oral: 9 minute presentation, with a 3 minute Q&A
- Poster: poster sessions will be held after each day of the Congress. Attendees can view posters in their own time during any breaks in proceedings
- Print: abstract will be included in a printed booklet provided to all Congress attendees
(submission formats subject to change if there are amendments to the overall program)
Accepted abstracts will be posted on the IPSO website.
In order to submit an abstract, it is required to be an IPSO member. Sign up to be an IPSO member here.
Stay tuned, new dates in early 2021…
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name, email address and country
- Enter all corresponding authors in the order they should appear in the program
- Prepare abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Abstracts are limited to 2000 characters (approximately 300 words including spaces) plus an optional one page of tables/figures
- Prepare a one-page double-spaced abstract
- Previous abstracts are allowed to be submitted to the Congress
- Note the abstracts can be about a clinical topic, research study proposal, etc. For the first Congress the abstract submissions are meant to be informal.
- Abstracts or case studies can be submitted.
- We suggest the following format for abstracts: Introduction, Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- We suggest the following format for a case study: Abstract, Introduction, Case and Discussion
- Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title.
- Graphics/figures/tables can be attached as PDF. Not included in one-page limit.
- All graphics (figures) and text-based graphics (tables) should be provided as 72-300 dpi, pre-sized . gif, .jpg or .tif images only, with a maximum width of 440 pixels (no limit on length)
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations should be fully spelled out at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- All accepted abstract presenters must be registered for IPSO 2021 Founding Members’ Congress and have paid the registration fee. Please note, you can register for the IPSO 2021 Founding Members’ Congress after your abstract has been accepted.
Topics / Keywords
Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Moyamoya & Other Arteriopathy
Other Cerebrovascular Disease
Venous Infarction/Venous Sinus Thrombosis