September 1, 2021 – February 14, 2022
How to Submit
We encourage all IPSO members to submit an abstract to the inaugural IPSO Founding Members’ Congress. All accepted submissions will be presented during the congress dates, April 24 – 26, 2022 in Vienna.
All submissions must be formally submitted through our abstract submission software.
(submission formats subject to change if there are amendments to the overall program)
- Poster Presentation (presented in the IPSO Poster Hall at desigated times during the congress)
- Oral Presentation (short presentation scheduled into the congress program)
- Print only (abstract will be included in the digital booklet provided to all Congress attendees)
Accepted abstracts will be posted on the IPSO website.
In order to submit an abstract, it is required to be an IPSO member. Sign up to be an IPSO member here.
Before submitting an abstract, please read the following information:
- Abstract must be written in English
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name, email address and country
- The names of all authors (primary and secondary) in the order they should appear in the program (please note – author information will appear in the program EXACTLY as it is entered into the abstract submission form)
- Prepare abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Abstracts are limited to approximately 300 words plus an optional one page of tables/figures
- Abstracts or case studies can be submitted
- Note the abstracts can be about a clinical topic, research study proposal, etc. For the virtual conference the abstract submissions are meant to be informal
- We suggest the following format for abstracts: Introduction, Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- We suggest the following format for a case study: Abstract, Introduction, Case and Discussion
- Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title
- Graphics/figures/tables can be attached as PDF. All graphics (figures) and text-based graphics (tables) should be provided as 72-300 dpi, pre-sized .gif, .jpg or .tif images only, with a maximum width of 440 pixels (no limit on length)
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations should be fully spelled out at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- All accepted abstract presenters must be registered for the IPSO congress and have paid the registration fee. Please note, you can register after your abstract has been accepted. Registration is due to open on November 1, 2021.
Topics / Keywords
Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Moyamoya & Other Arteriopathy
Other Cerebrovascular Disease
Venous Infarction/Venous Sinus Thrombosis