Thank you to everyone who submitted abstract presentations for the IPSO Founding Members’ Congress previously planned for May 2020. The IPSO Founding Members’ Congress has been rescheduled to 2022 in Vienna, Austria. We will instead host a virtual conference on July 19th-21st, 2021. All accepted oral and poster presentations will be moved to the July 2021 program. We will be in touch to confirm if presenters are able to attend the new virtual conference dates.
April 19th – May 31st, 2021
To submit your abstract, please provide the following information:
- Abstract must be written in English
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name, email address and country
- The names of all authors (primary and secondary) in the order they should appear in the program (please note – author information will appear in the program EXACTLY as it is entered into the abstract submission form)
- Prepare abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Abstracts are limited to approximately 300 words plus an optional one page of tables/figures
- Abstracts or case studies can be submitted
- Previous abstracts are allowed to be submitted to the virtual conference
- Note the abstracts can be about a clinical topic, research study proposal, etc. For the virtual conference the abstract submissions are meant to be informal
- We suggest the following format for abstracts: Introduction, Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- We suggest the following format for a case study: Abstract, Introduction, Case and Discussion
- Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title
- Graphics/figures/tables can be attached as PDF. All graphics (figures) and text-based graphics (tables) should be provided as 72-300 dpi, pre-sized .gif, .jpg or .tif images only, with a maximum width of 440 pixels (no limit on length)
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations should be fully spelled out at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- All accepted abstract presenters must be registered for the IPSO 2021 Virtual Conference and have paid the registration fee. Please note, you can register after your abstract has been accepted.
Please note, you can register for the IPSO 2021 Virtual Conference after your abstract has been accepted.
Topics / Keywords
Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Moyamoya & Other Arteriopathy
Other Cerebrovascular Disease
Venous Infarction/Venous Sinus Thrombosis