How to Submit
We encourage all IPSO members to submit an abstract to the IPSO Founding Members’ Congress! All submissions will be considered for a 10- minute Scientific Abstract discussion or a poster presentation. Accepted abstracts will be posted on the IPSO website.
In order to submit an abstract, it is required to be an IPSO member. Sign up to be an IPSO member here.
Abstracts open – October 2019
Abstracts close – December 31st, 2019
Confirmations of accepted oral abstracts will be issued in mid-January, 2020
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name, email address and country
- Enter all corresponding authors in the order they should appear in the program
- Prepare abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words plus an optional one page of tables/figures
- Prepare a one-page double-spaced abstract
- Abstracts or case studies can be submitted.
- We suggest the following format for abstracts: Introduction, Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- We suggest the following format for a case study: Abstract, Introduction, Case and Discussion
- Describe briefly the objectives of the study unless they are contained in the title.
- Graphics/figures/tables can be attached as PDF. Not included in one-page limit.
- All graphics (figures) and text-based graphics (tables) should be provided as 72-300 dpi, pre-sized . gif, .jpg or .tif images only, with a maximum width of 440 pixels (no limit on length)
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations should be fully spelled out at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- All accepted abstract presenters must be registered for IPSO 2020 Founding Members’ Congress and have paid the registration fee. . Please note, you can register for the IPSO 2020 Founding Members’ Congress after your abstract has been accepted.
Topics / Keywords
Arterial Ischemic Stroke
Other Cerebrovascular Disease
Venous Infarction/Venous Sinus Thrombosis